Divorce and Child Custody Firm Serving Houston
Whatever legal concerns you and your family are facing, you want to do whatever you can to reach the best possible solution in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Having the right lawyer on your side can make all the difference. We are ready to help you explore your options, protect your rights and resolve your family law concerns.
Mediation is a very important part of every family law case. When you take your fight to a judge, you are flipping a coin, because at the end of the day, you have no input at all. In mediation, your voice will be heard, and you will have a hand in crafting every part of your resolution. At the end of the day, my job is to protect you rights, and I will be ready to pursue mediation, negotiation and litigation to resolve a wide array of concerns, including:
- Divorce: Many people believe they can go through the divorce process on their own and wind up facing even greater challenges. We can help you do it right from the start.
- Grandparent and stepparent adoptions: Every family is unique. Our job is to help you do what is best for the children in your life.
- Relocations: If you have a child custody order, you will have to get permission from the state of Texas, before you can make a major relocation. We can help.
- Child custody and visitation: You want to do what is best for your children. Developing a custody plan that protects your rights and works for your kids is the first step.
- Paternity and custody for non-married couples: Divorcing couples are not the only people who face serious custody concerns. We help non-married couples with a wide range of issues.
- Divorce and custody modifications: As your life changes, your child custody and divorce settlement plans can and should reflect those changes.
- Enforcements: If your former partner is not living up to his or her responsibilities in your settlement, we can help you enforce the court orders.
Whatever family law concerns you face, you want to speak to a lawyer before you make any important decisions. From our Houston office, we are ready to listen to your concerns and help you find solutions. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation and learn more.